Harmony Through Floor Lift
Why move to a bungalow, ground floor flat or be restricted to the ground floor of a conventional house?
Regain the freedom of your home by being able to travel between floors smoothly, quietly and safely either seated in our Compact model or in our Harmony wheelchair lift.
The installation of a through floor lift is a far less complicated operation than you might think. Following the initial survey and the subsequent decision to proceed with the installation, our experienced team of fitters will carry out all necessary preparatory work and then install the lift in less than two days with very little disturbance to your household.
As space is always limited, the Harmony through floor lift features an integral ramp and ingenious car design resulting in a wheelchair lift which is only fractionally larger on the outside than the inside.
For those who do not use a wheelchair, the Harmony Compact seated model requires just two thirds of the space of the standard Harmony.
Operation is simple. Having called the lift from the easily accessible wall control switch, the car door can be opened by pressing a second switch. The integral ramp allows easy wheelchair access and a push button inside the car closes the door. A push of the appropriate direction button will signal the car to travel to the other floor, automatically lifting or replacing the aperture ceiling panel en route, where the reverse procedure is followed to exit the car.
* Manufactured and tested to BS5900.1991. Report No. 160561. Warrington Fire Research Center 4.8.92. Trapdoor-Report No.56875. Underpan-Report No. 56874
* Half hour fire integrity maintained in ceiling/floor irrespective of whether lift is parked upstairs or downstairs
* Control stations in car and at both floors which include direction, stop, key locking, car light and door open/close control
* Powered door on wheelchair version
* In event of power failure battery back up system allows operation of car in the down direction by normal controls with all safety systems in operation
* The car is fitted with a light which switches on when lift is called
* Separate sliding seat in compact model
* Folding seat in wheelchair version (W:380, D:465, Height from floor: 510)
* A telephone can be fitted in the car
* Special car sizes in wheelchair model 200mm longer, 150mm wider or both