When faced with a wheelchair access problem to a public building, ramping is often not feasible due to the length required to achieve the recommended gradient.
The Melody 1 lifting platform has been designed to overcome just this problem and is available in various models to suit low rise platform lifts up to 3 metre models
- Versatile – suited to either outdoor or indoor applications, the design incorporates an integral ramp to eliminate the need for a pit, thus keeping building work to a minimum.
- Aesthetically Pleasing & Unobtrusive – the standard finishes is maintenance free stainless steel and aluminium but other materials or paint finishes are available to suit the surrounding decor. State of the art hydraulic system providing smooth, quiet operation.
- Free Standing – a major feature of the design is the lack of mast or support tower, minimising aesthetic intrusion into the environment.
- Easy to Use – convenient controls and shallow approach ramp.
- Reliable – battery back-up provides normal operation (up to 30 cycles) in case of power cut
- CAPACITY: 250Kg
- MAXIMUM HEIGHT SERVED: 1000mm
- MEANS OF OPERATION: 24volt hydraulic scissor drive
- POWER SUPPLY: 220/240V AC~ 50/60 Hz. No dedicated supply or RCD required
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Full platform safe edge which stops the lift should it touch an obstacle. Gate interlock. Upper level protection available
- INTERNAL PLATFORM DIMENSIONS: 800mm x 1400mm (standard)
- DESIGNED IN COMPLIANCE WITH: BS 6440 & CE compliant